Tuesday 28 January 2014

My First Day Of Highschool...

Today I had my first day of high-school. I personely think it was an awesome day, everything looked so much bigger in Cornerstone College. It was a long but a short day, only because we had labell everyone of our books and that took FOREVER... the rest of the day was quite nice but not so relaxing because we had P.E. (Physical Education) in which we did alot of little activities. I met alot of new people, which was quite nice because this is usually the best opportunity to make new friends and to learn about how they live and what interests them, because I know for one thing is that everyone is different, even the most identical twins in the whole world, they would have a different personality and a difference inside of each one of them.
After a quite hot sports lesson, we went back to class to finish of the rest of the day with a nice German lesson. Well that kind of wraps up my day so to finish of this paragraph... Gute Nacht (Good Night).

1 comment:

  1. Glad your first day at high school went well, Saskia. Best wishes for the next level of schooling!

    ReplyDelete