Saturday 17 March 2012

Date for Operation

The date for the second operation has been set for Tuesday 20 March in the early morning. We anticipate only one night in hospital, but we'll see how.
During the operation, she will have all kinds of tests done: the bone marrow test to see for any evidence of neuroblastoma and a kidney and heart scan to see the status of these organs in light of the coming chemo therapy.
Well not much more to say other than that she is in God's hands and that we will be praying for her.
Please continue to do the same.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lord I'm on my knees again. I come to You because You understand we need your Help. So here I am, this is my plea. Our only Hope is Your Love for us . I'm reaching out so desperately for You to guide the hands of the surgeon and to Heal our brave little Saskia. We surrender all control to You Lord.Amen!!!!!!
    Love & Miss U soooooo much....Nana & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me but I'm a friend of Bridie's I'm also praying for your darling little girl.Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Saskia, keep heart, God loves us dearly. Yours in Christ,

    Ruurd

    ReplyDelete